SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics
Credit Scorecard Development and Implementation
SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics- Overview
This business-focused course provides a high-level introduction to credit risk management; detailed end-to-end methodology training for risk scorecard development for retail and SME portfolios; and discussions about scorecard implementation and risk strategy development and about scorecard and portfolio management reporting. The focus of the course is the development of application scorecards, but issues relating to behavior scorecard development are also explored. Detailed mechanics of scorecard development are covered, but more importantly, students learn to think critically about each phase and use a combination of business and statistical criteria to make better decisions. These objectives are reflected in three sections.
Have questions? We can help
What You Will Learn
14 Hours of E- Learning
Self-paced learning on LMS
Masterclass by practitioners
Project & Assignment
Assured Placement - Assistance
- Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics.
- Exploring the SAS Visual Analytics course environment.
- Viewing SAS Visual Analytics reports.
- Investigating data in SAS Visual Analytics.
- Transforming data using SAS Data Studio.
- Working with data items.
- Exploring data with charts and graphs.
- Creating data items and applying filters.
- Performing data analysis (relationship charts).
- Creating a simple report.
- Creating interactive reports.
- Working with display rules.