SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics
Visual Business Analyst Specialist Certification
SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics- Overview
SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics is a self-paced online course that provides an introduction to data preparation, data discovery, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics. The course covers the following topics:
- Organizing content in SAS Drive
- Viewing and interacting with reports using SAS Visual Analytics
- Accessing and investigating data in SAS Visual Analytics
- Preparing data using SAS Data Studio
- Performing data discovery and analysis using SAS Visual Analytics
- Creating interactive reports using SAS Visual Analytics
Have questions? We can help
What You Will Learn
14 Hours of E- Learning
Self-paced learning on LMS
Masterclass by practitioners
Project & Assignment
Assured Placement - Assistance
- Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics.
- Exploring the SAS Visual Analytics course environment.
- Viewing SAS Visual Analytics reports.
- Investigating data in SAS Visual Analytics.
- Transforming data using SAS Data Studio.
- Working with data items.
- Exploring data with charts and graphs.
- Creating data items and applying filters.
- Performing data analysis (relationship charts).
- Creating a simple report.
- Creating interactive reports.
- Working with display rules.